Tuesday, February 28, 2006

PDB Deep Water: Heavy Gifts

Here's the link to a heavy question.

As there are responses, we can keep going back to it until God has had time to teach us from life experience. I felt that sometimes we hit heavy questions, yet end up moving on with other blogs before we've had time for God to bring us full circle with a thought.

I may comment myself on that link as I run across new things related to it. Read it, bookmark it, and add quotes you find in books you are reading you think might relate, experiences you've had or are having with it, or just send replies as God leads you in it, whether you have end-all answers or not.

It's about dialogue and teaching each other conversationally as you have time and God speaks.

Click here when and if you are up to swimming in "the deep".

PDB Deep Water: "Heavy" Gifts

~Me!

No comments: